Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Let's Try This Again

Well, I find myself here again. After messing with my old blog and trying to gain access to it for longer than you can imagine. I gave up and just started all over again. If you use to follow us over at the original McClendon Madness you'll know I've been on a blog vacation for the last 2 years. No real reason just life got busy and I let it go. Fast forward. We are now getting ready to embark on our 4th year of homeschooling and I thought I'd like to share my ideas, finds, and things we do in our classroom with others. The best way to share those things is through a blog. I'd like to say "school" is all we'll cover here but I know better. Stay tuned, visit often, you never know what you'll find.

Blessing
Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment