Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

First Day Of School 2014-2015

Yesterday was our official first day of school for the 2014-2015 school year. We are so excited about our 4th year homeschooling. It has been such an amazing journey and we are so blessed God called us to this. Of course we were extra laid back but who can have a first day of school without snapping a couple pics.
I am hoping to finish pulling together our school room and get some pictures up. Also I can't wait to share our school name and verse for the year.
First Day Of School At "Five Points Academy"
Everyone around the school table working on a new "about me" poster. We do this every first day of school it is neat to see how much they change from year to year. 

Cooper is so excited to be joining us! I am kind of nervous about homeschooling a kindergartner since the other two went to public school in K but I know God gives me all the grace I need to make it work.

It is hard to believe Jesse will be in the 8th grade. It honestly seems like just yesterday I was snapping her first day of K picture. 

Duece was kind of the "reason" we started homeschooling. He was in the 2nd grade the year we started. WOW. A lot has changed since those first days but it has all been for the good. 

This is our attempt at a "nice" group photo....

This however is reality...

This neat bell is in our yard. The kids said it could be our school bell like on Little House On The Prairie so I can call them back in after breaks!



No comments:

Post a Comment