Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

12 Weeks

Since this is my 7th pregnancy and 4th baby (I've had 3 losses) I am not sure I'll update every week but I think I'll shoot for every other week. I think it is very important to embrace and celebrate every milestone we achieve in this pregnancy. Pregnancy after loss is a horse of a different color and I want to cherish every minute with my "Baby Boo".


YAY! We made it 12 weeks for someone with my history this is a HUGE milestone!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: I am 12 weeks and 4 days
Size of Baby Boo: He or she is the size of a plum. 
Total weight loss/gain: I initially lost about 5 pounds but I have gained about 1 pound back. I am finally feeling not as sick so I might start gaining now :) I am ok with gaining as long as Baby is growing.
Maternity Clothes: Not just yet. I am however choosing my elastic waist, stretchy clothes along with dresses over anything else. Since I'll be pregnant all summer I think I'll live in cool sun dresses for ease and comfort. 
Gender: We have a little while to go before we will know the gender. But we will be finding out. A friend along with our oldest daughter are going to throw a revel party that means we won't know until party day! I am thinking girl and Michael is thinking boy so we'll see.
Movement: I know Baby Boo is moving but it's still a 
 little early for me to feel it. But I can not wait to feel those sweet flutters and kicks and share them with my family.
Cravings: Chicken fingers! Pickles! Dr.Pepper! The soda is funny because I normally don't drink sodas.
Symptoms: I am starting to feel better and not nearly as sick as I had been. I am exhausted! Like I could sleep all day every day and still be tired! 
Best moment this week: We got to see Baby Boo and hear that glorious heartbeat! 


No comments:

Post a Comment